Accommodation Rates & Booking Policies
(Valid for 2019)
As Leopard Lodge is a function venue, all our rooms are kept aside for our function guests for up to one month prior to check –in date. If rooms are not needed by our function guests they will be released and offered to other guests requiring accommodation in the area. We are not a holiday resort and therefore don’t have facilities for children such as playgrounds and tennis courts etc. There is a swimming pool at Khaya guesthouse and another at the main lodge that can be used if not booked for a private function. Leopard Lodge is situated in the bush. Our rooms don’t have TV’s and in order to conserve water our bathrooms all have showers and not baths. We recommend that you bring walking shoes, binoculars, mountain bikes, swimming towels and a good book to read. (To all the cyclists, Leopard Lodge is situated near to the Skeerpoort MTB trails so don’t forget to bring your mountain bikes along. See http://www.vangaalen.co.za for further info on the trails.)
The lodge is able to sleep 16 singles and 32 guests sharing. (There are many guest houses/lodges in the area if you require more rooms.)
Check in time: 14:00-17h00
Check out time: 10:00
Breakfast served daily between 08:00 – 10:00.
Please discuss lunch and dinner arrangements with our reservations staff as our restaurant is closed on Monday, Tuesday and Sunday evenings as well as during functions. Dinner platters can be arranged a minimum of 48 hours in advance. Alternatively, we are able to supply you with a list of restaurants in the area if you would prefer to eat out.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- All rates quoted are per person per night and are inclusive of vat. Rates are subject to change without notice.
- We require a non-refundable 50% deposit in order to secure your booking within 48 hours of making a provisional booking.
- The remaining non-refundable 50% is due a minimum of one whole month prior to check-in.
- If a booking is made less than one month prior to check-in then the full 100% payment (non-refundable) is required within 24 hours of making a booking.
- A 100% cancellation fee will apply if a booking (or part thereof) is cancelled less than one month prior to the check-in date.
- Bulk bookings for weddings/functions: Kindly note that the same terms and conditions will apply if you would like us to hold all (or some of) the rooms for the night of your function i.e. A 50% deposit is required within 48
hours of doing the booking and the remaining 50% must be paid no later than one full month prior to the checkin date. Rooming lists must be received as soon as possible after the booking is done but no later than a minimum of 6 weeks prior to check-in. No cancellations will be accepted if a booking (or part thereof) is cancelled less than 30 days prior to check-in. Kindly note that you are only able to do advance bookings for the night of your function and not for the nights that fall before or after your function.
- Check-in time is from 14:00 to 17h00 and Check-out time is 10:00. Check-ins after 17:00 must be pre-arranged as special arrangements will be required for key collections.
- Leopard Lodge reserves the right to cancel room bookings if terms and conditions are not met.
Consisting of three air-conditioned en suite twin rooms near the main lodge with wooden decks. Unsurpassed views of Hartbeespoort Dam. Each room sleeps two guests only and all have their own and en-suite bathroom.
|Room no||Sharing B&B
|8, 9, 10||R700.00||R950.00|